Neon signs are among the most stunning, unique, and vibrant forms of outdoor advertising. Neon’s bright lights draw the attention of people passing by at night. Advertising with neon is one of the most captivating kinds of advertisement. It is difficult to ignore the bright writings and illustrations.
Neon Sign History
In the 1920s, neon signs were lit up for the first in Europe. The popularity of neon signs is evident and they shine in the final rays of sunlight and are a vital attribute of nightlife. The type of advertising that they use is so popular that a museum has been built in Las Vegas to showcase it. And now you can customize your neon sign easily online before placing an order.
The benefits of neon signs are numerous. We’ve listed the most reliable neon facts for you below.
- Tubes filled with neon or argon can be made into any shape with the help of an expert craftsman. Starting from street lights and signs and ending with complete images, for nightclubs or bars All this can be done by using neon tubes.
- Durability. Neon signs last between 10 and 15 years. This is a significant saving when compared with lights.
- Temperature doesn’t matter. Fluorescent light bulbs aren’t so concerned about heat and snow However, neon tubes are.
- The neon sign won’t overheat. The maximum heating temperature is about 40 ° Celsius.
- You can select any shade. You can create nearly any shade or color with neon tubes.
- Combining these materials with different ones is feasible. It is possible to mix these elements with other elements due to the low temperature of heating.
- Instantly instantly. There is no waiting until the sign turns on.
- There aren’t any dark areas on the tube due to the uniform distribution of the gas. This guarantees that the hue of the sign is uniform across the entire region.
- Neon signs can be safely used without igniting or short-circuiting.
Application of Neon Sign
Neon signs are extremely popular in establishments that have distinct designs. A bar, café, or restaurant might want to create a unique style.
Neon signboard for the bar. Bars are the most frequent location to install neon signs. This is due, in part to the extended working hours in this kind of establishment, and secondly, to the style of bars which can be easily modified by a sign. The neon sign is used as an outdoor or interior decoration. Decorators can concentrate on the most important aspects of business by placing it, for instance on top of the bar or at the stage where performers perform.
Neon sign for homes. Neon signs aren’t just popular for advertising but also private homes and apartments. Buyers love the unusual design and innovative designs. The neon sign looks amazing in the living space, where friends and relatives can gather in an interesting environment. Additionally, a neon sign is an excellent alternative to light for the night, if you hang it in the bedroom or child’s room.
Neon signs for photoshoots. Photographers/videographers have discovered the uses of neon signs for unique and interesting shots. By putting such a sign in the zone to shoot photos, you will make the impression of a photo shoot.
Neon Home Signs
Ever wondered how you can make your house stand out and get away from the boring, traditional design choices? Making your home more attractive by adding a pop of color to everyday design options has become easier.
Each product is created uniquely based on the requirements of the client. This is an opportunity to purchase a neon light for a room that will be designed specifically for you and enhance the interior of the house.
Why would we select neon to decorate the interior of an apartment?
- Light source = decor element. The style of fluorescent light can not only improve the interior but also decorate shelves or walls.
- Neon can last for a long time. Neon does not have an intense filament, which could burn out in a flash. Buy a neon sign and you don’t have to think about replacing it in the next couple of months. The sign’s lifespan is between 10 to 15 years.
- Security. Security. So, the possibility of fire from such decorations is much lower than from a table lamp.
- Low power consumption. As compared to incandescent lights neon for home uses less power, which is beneficial for the operation.
- The absence of any disturbing sound during operation The neon light is almost silent;
- We look at the possibility of creating an image using light of any size or shape.
What can I do to install this sign at my house?
The potential for using neon at home is almost unlimited; below, we give only some of the possibilities and most commonly used scenarios:
- Ceiling lighting. Ceiling lighting is great for creating patterns, lighting effects, and lighting patterns.
- Floor lighting. Floor lighting.
- The wall is lit. Neon’s interior lighting allows you to create figures in nearly any form, including inscriptions and drawings. These options are perfect for bedrooms, living rooms kitchens, home bars and even kitchens.